JavaScript

Friday 23 December 2011

How To: Increase Your Klout Score Through “Engagement”

Klout measures your online influence from your social networks and if you’re big into social media, it can be extremely frustrating to watch it rise and fall.
Through their own website, Klout is always offering up ways to Better Understand Your Klout Score, however many are still left asking question after question;  Is it better to tweet often? Should I be liking status updates or just a few?  If so and so replies to me on Twitter, will that make my score rise?
While we still try to decipher what exactly helps your @Klout score, I’ve found one sure fire way…
announced my engagement on Facebook late Friday Night and within 24 hours I had received nearly 170 Likes & Comments on the initial status update, another 100 on a subsequent photo related to the engagement, and not to mention countless wall posts.
The result on Monday? A 3 point rise in my Klout score!

 Now I just have to figure out how to top an engagement so I can maintain my score!  Perhaps my fiancée will let me stream our wedding live? =)


In the end, you probably shouldn’t get engaged just to increase your Klout score, but you should think about sharing more of of your “real life” accomplishments with your social networks.  After all, they are your friends and family (esp. on Facebook) who really do care about you as a person and not your “social influence”.

SOURCE----http://www.business2community.com/social-media/how-to-increase-your-klout-score-through-engagement-0110808

No comments:

Post a Comment